On a lonely night when I was thinking about you, I wondered why I love you.. Then I could find these. Just some of the amazing reasons why I've fallen in love with you.
30 Reasons to fall in love with You
- Your cute smile
- Your adorable hair
- Your eyes
- Your sexy lips
- Your squeezable cheeks
- Your tight hugs
- The way you holds me
- Your voice
- The way you call me "Baba"
- The way you kiss me
- Your forehead kisses
- Your protectiveness over me
- The way you hold my hand
- The way we act stupid together
- The way you act when I tickle you
- Your personality
- The way our love story began
- The way you proposed me
- The way you teases me
- The way we fight
- The way you changed my life
- How you surprise me
- How you plan our future
- How you dream about our future
- How you love me
- The way you text me
- The sacrifices you have done for me
- The feeling that you will live with me forever
- The feeling that we're meant together
- That you will Love me through thick and thin no matter what happen!!
Here I start my Blog and firstly writing about you!
This is for you.
You are Mine Baby! Now and Forever!!
Love Tutoo
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment